Written by Bahram Malaekeh
Sunday, 18 July 2010 17:38
PrimeDesktop Beta 3.0 has been released!
A new version of PrimeDesktop has just been released with all new exciting features, GUI enhancements and a lot of bug fixes.
After the highly successful Beta 2.0 release, the work started on hunting down bugs and cleaning up the code for Beta 3.0 release.
Some of the new feature in PrimeDesktop Beta 3.0 include:
- Network Rules - Set up rules for each individual network, or a template for all new networks.
- Control what is allowed in your network!
Are Wireless Routers allowed? No? Prohibit placement of Wireless Routers.
USB ports a danger to security? Limit the number of allowed USB ports on computers, or just disable them!
Set the Rules of the network to suite your needs.
- Exempt specific devices from the Network Rules.
Specific devices can be exempted from the Network Rules, so the can keep his USB ports.
- Operating System List - Create unique Operating Systems for the devices in the network, or use the system Standard Operating System.
- Install standard, well known Operating Systems like Windows XP or Ubuntu.
- Or create specific Operating Systems that match the reality of todays networking world.
Some of the enhancements in PrimeDesktop 3.0 include:
- Graphical Interface clean up
- Device Properties save/display corrections
- Device network info panel enhancements
- Settings simplification
Download PrimeDesktop Beta 3.0 here : Download
Remember to comment and review!
Last Updated on Monday, 19 July 2010 20:05