Written by Bahram Malaekeh
Saturday, 04 September 2010 17:46
PrimeDesktop Beta 3.2 has been released!
Version Beta 3.2 contains some cool new feature that should answer the needs of those administrators out there. Also some new servers and software has been added.
Most important is the IP and Operating System display feature, where device IP and Operating System information is shown directly on the network map.
New feature in PrimeDesktop Beta 3.2:
- Display Device IP and OS - Show important information on scene
- Display IP address under any device that has an IP(with disable option).
- Display type of Operating System with small icon on device(with disable option).
- Software Standard Objects - Configure the Software on Standard Objects
- New Devices Available - Select new devices for your network
- NAS Server - Network Attached Storage server
- General Server - Server for general use
- Virtualization Server - Server for different virtualization needs
- Remote Desktop Server - Server for Remote Desktop
- New Software Available - Install new software on devices
- General Software - For all those unique applications
- NAS Software - Network Attached Storage software for any device
- Virtualization Software - Software for virtualization
- Remote Desktop Software - Application for remote desktop access
Some of the enhancements in PrimeDesktop 3.2 include:
- Code and comment clean up
- Bug fixes
Download PrimeDesktop Beta 3.2 here : Download
Remember to comment and review!